Bang & Olufsen Legal Section
Online Return Policy
The right of cancellation should you regret your purchase done on our website.
Online return Policy
Version: 1.5 Published: April 2020
This Online Return Policy is provided to you by Bang & Olufsen Group ("Bang & Olufsen" or "we", "us", "our"), consisting of Bang & Olufsen A/S, Bang og Olufsen Allé 1, DK-7600 Struer, Denmark, with business registration number 41257911 and its subsidiaries, as defined in the consolidated Group Annual Report.
To feel safe when shopping online at Bang & Olufsen, we offer you to exchange or return your product for a refund within 30 days of receipt of your online order.
- Under the customer legislation, we grant full right of cancellation should you regret your purchase within 30 days of receipt of your online order.
- If you live outside of the UPS collection and a collection cannot be offered due to your address, the product should be sent or dropped off at the nearest UPS location.
- We can exchange or give you a full refund for the product(s) returned.
- Please note that a return or exchange of an order without the ticket number will be subject to additional processing time and will delay crediting your account.
- In case of refund, the original amount paid for the returned Bang & Olufsen product(s) will be refunded, when we have received the product(s) or documentation for such return.
- If the returned goods are not substantially in the same condition and quantity as delivered by Bang & Olufsen, an amount equivalent of the diminished value of the product will be deducted from the payment to be refunded.
- Opened boxed item(s) may be considered for a full refund where the products are left intact in their original packaging i.e. plastic bags that contain the products.
- Refunds are done in the original payment method.
Should you have any questions in regards to our return process, do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support.